Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lists

The summer before my senior year I went through this weird phase where I loved making lists. I don't know why I enjoyed it so much, but I did. I'd make lists of random movies, of things I could see, of things I should have changed, and of random facts about me or people I knew. It only lasted about a week so I don't have too many lists. But I found them funny and thought I'd put one on here. :)

5 Random things about me right now (August 3, 2009 @ 12:21 am)
1. I think that "golf" is one of the weirdest words ever
2. I need to see the Wizard of Oz to get courage
3. My knees are tanner than the rest off my legs by a lot!
4. My fingernails look like a rainbow threw up on them.
5. I love Reese's!

And that is my list. :) At one point I even got Julia and Spencer to join in on the list making.

5 Random things about Spencer by Sorine (August 4, 2009)
1. He is the 5th of 6 kids
2. He gets a smug look on his face when he is trying to make a point
3. When he tells a story he starts from the beginning - the way beginning that usually has nothing to do with the rest of the story
4. He used to run around in his diapers constantly
5. He is pretty much always wearing socks.

5 Random things about Sorine by Julia (August 4, 2009)
1. She is 6
2. Her 18th birthday is in a couple of months
3. She wants to get married in the Manti Temple
4. She writes in her journal and reads her scriptures every night even when I want to watch a movie with her and she makes me wait.
5. She is the princess of EFY (not queen because she isn't married yet.)

And those are the lists. :) We sat in our front room forever making lists. We are easily entertained. :)
Just for fun, I'll make a list of right now.

5 things I hope to do this week
1. Finish cleaning my room/unpacking (yes, still working on that)
2. Go to the Zoo
3. See my best friend Alora!
4. Get a job!!!!
5. Stay happy. :)

The End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment