Saturday, February 12, 2011

Talking with My Roommate

The other night I stayed up talking with Kendra until around 2:30. We talked about it all, our fears, our doubts, our faith, our hope, everything. We were both in bed, ready to sleep, and writing in our journals when we started to talk. I'm so grateful that I have a roommate that I can talk to like that. It's so important for us to find someone we can share those things with. I love having conversations about the gospel, and with Kendra I know it would never be awkward or anything if I brought it up. She is an AMAZING person! And I'm lucky to have her as my roommate and best friend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorine!! You are AMAZING too, and I am so grateful to have you as my roommate and best friend! I'm so glad we are able to talk to each other about everything! Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete