Monday, January 24, 2011

Well, Kendra laughs at me! ;)

Sometimes I think I'm really funny. I'll start laughing at myself before I even get the words out. I've always been told that it's good to be able to laugh at yourself, and I guess I'm taking this seriously. However, this can be a problem. Things will randomly pop into my head, stupid nonsense things, and I'll start laughing. It doesn't matter where I am or what is going on, I laugh. Here are some examples.

Yesterday, the home teachers were over and suddenly "Say cheese! Cheesy, cheese, cheese, cheese." Started running through my head over and over and over again. And I found it to be overly hilarious. :)

Not only do I have substantially senseless sentences (notice the alliteration, clever, huh?) come into my head, but I'll have full stories come up. They don't even have to be real. Just my imagination going crazy. An example of this would be today in my Lit and Film class. I was sitting there, paying attention to our lecture about writing reviews, when suddenly a story popped into my head. The story went something like this: A bird was hungry so he looked for some peanut butter. But, when he found the peanut butter he decided he shouldn't eat it; he didn't want to chance his beak being stuck. He decided a worm would be better. So he found a worm and ate it lived happily ever after.

That is quite the story, huh? Once again, I was laughing to myself with no one to share this wonderful story with. So, if you ever see me smiling for no apparent reason, or even laughing out loud or dancing on my way back from class, you can do one of two things. 1- ignore me. I'm obviously enjoying myself and I'll be perfectly content to continue entertaining myself. 2- let me entertain you! Just ask what I'm laughing at and I'll tell you. And if it is stupid and doesn't make sense, you can make fun of me. I know that I'll go home and tell Kendra, she'll find it funny and laugh at me. So, I'm not the only one who thinks I'm funny. Kendra does too! :)


Or...at least she pretends.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment