Friday, January 14, 2011

COLD HOUSE!

When I came home today I was immediately bombarded with questions. I love how close I am with my family. They sat around while I told a pointless story and they all were truly interested. It made me think of a few things I love about being home.

5 Things I love when I am home
-I can tell any story and people get excited for me
-My house is COLD! I can snuggle in blankets when I sleep. :)
-I don't have to worry about names being on food, dishes, or anything else.
-I'm away from school and away from stress
-Checks, I get to do some work for my dad and make some money

Of course, there are more than five things I love about being home, but I didn't want to make the list go on forever. haha! :) I may be a weird one, but my family members are my best friends. I really wish I could just be home all the time! I love them to death! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment