Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful For....

So this was just a fun way to count my blessings. Of course, some of these are cheesy because of the letter or for lack of a better way to describe it. Also, I wasn't planning on explaining everything, but I felt some needed an explanation, so I had to give all of them one. I am thankful for many other things as well. I am so blessed and at this time of year I can't help but just be happy.

I am thankful for:

Apartment – I can’t imagine not having a place to live. Even though everything seems to fall apart, I’m grateful for our little apartment.
Blankets – Snuggling up in a blanket and watching a movie or just going to bed has got to be one of my favorite things ever!
Christ – I don’t know if I can even express how grateful I am for Christ. He has done so much for me and I don’t know where I’d be in my life if I didn’t know this.
Dinosaurs – I may sound like a little kid, but I love dinosaurs! (Even though a pterodactyl dropped my sister over the Grand Canyon) ;)
Eeyore – I hated when Eeyore was sad and I always wanted to make sure people weren’t sad like him. I hope I still stick to that. I’m grateful for that example.
Family – My family is crazy, but they are the best. There really is no way to describe them. I’m grateful for them and the memories I have with them.
Gospel – This is also one that I have a hard time expressing. I am so glad I have the gospel in my life and that I know where I am headed.
Hot chocolate – Over the last month I have had more hot chocolate than I think I have had in my entire life. Not only does it warm me up, but it tastes wonderful! :)
Imagination – I am grateful that my imagination hasn’t left me and that I can still enjoy the imagination of others.
Journals – I LOVE going back and reading my journals! I love the memories they contain and the stupid drama that went on. It is fun to see how I’ve changed.
Keyboard – I’m not very good at the piano, but I always play to help calm me down. Of course there isn’t room for a piano at our apartment, so I’m glad we have a keyboard.
Little kids – This kind of relates back to the imagination thing. I just love playing with kids and becoming one myself.
Music – Well, music is just amazing! Without it, I’d probably go insane.
Nickels – This is kind of an inside thing, my sister wants dimes to go to the Nickelcade. So in a round about way, I’m thankful for the weird inside jokes I have with my family.
Optimism – The glass is half full, unless it is of something gross like medicine, then it is half empty. I’m glad that there is always a bright side.
Parents – My mommy and daddy are the best mommy and daddy out there. They do so much for me and I’m glad that they are in my life. :)
Quiet – It is always nice to find a quiet place to read or relax or just let your mind work itself out. Also, having quiet makes me appreciate the noise. ;)
Roommates – Oh, man! I love my roommates! Haha, refer to last post.
Siblings – Like I said before, my family is crazy. And my crazy siblings are my best friends. They never judge me and they always love me. :)
Testimonies – I am thankful for my testimony and the testimonies of others. I have learned so much from testimonies and I love how happy people can be because of testimonies.
Underwear – Self explanatory.
Vines – At my old house there were grape vines that went through our fence. We would go out there and try to steal the grapes without our neighbors knowing. :)
Words – I think it is amazing how the same words can describe something as intense as a battle scene or something as calm as a sunset. I just love it! And when people mix up their words and say something stupid or funny, it just makes it even better. ;)
X-rays – Well, without them how would we know when we broke a bone or something? I have broken both of my arms (luckily at different times) and without an x-ray it probably wouldn’t have healed the right way.
You – I’m thankful for people. Just everyone in general. For being examples to me, for giving me a smile, for everything.
Zippers – I am just glad that I can zip up a sweater or something to keep me warm. Haha.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment