Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's Magic!

The following story is absolutely true.

Mitchell, Mom, and I were sitting at the table eating a positively healthy dinner of hot dogs and mandarin oranges. As the meal was coming to an end, Mom looked over at Mitchell's plate and said, "What on earth do you think you're doing?" He had poured his glass of water onto his plate so it was barely not spilling over.

"Nothing!" He responded.

"Mitchell," my mom wasn't happy. "Sorine just cleaned the floors. If you spill any of that you will have to clean it up."

"MOM!" he stood up. "I'm doing a magic trick! If you would pay any attention to my life you would know that I'm becoming a magician."

Mitchell then performed a delightful magic trick using a candle, a piece of hot dog, his cup, and some matches. Needless to say, my little brother is becoming a magician. And we would have known months ago had we simply paid more attention to his life.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment