Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Future... ooooh.....

I started unpacking my room today. Finally.

I came across something that literally made me burst out laughing in my lonely room.

It's a list Alora and I came up with a while ago. I'm not even sure when we made it, but I believe it was some time after watching Say Anything with the wonderful John Cusack.

Here is the list:

Future Dating Companion Checklist 
1. Must believe I am real - NOT imaginary/Can't make fun of Alora's middle name.
2. Can not be judgmental of our "traditions" - possibly even participate in them. :)
3. Alora can NOT hate him! And he can't hate her.
4. He has to be friends with Alora's boy - (or at least get along with him really well).
5. Can't let me walk on glass.
6. Must have at least a small love towards dinosaurs.
7. He has to be willing to dance with me.
8. Must like 80's movies.
9. Must love ball brownies! ;)
10. Can't make fun of my hiccups or Alora's sneezes.


Yep. That's the list. I should probably take it with me when I go back to school. And then I could maybe possibly even use it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment