Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Phillip the Stegosaurus :)

Chelsea and I sometimes like to avoid going to sleep.

We'll eat grilled cheese instead.

Or, sometimes we'll go to the lobby and do nothing productive whatsoever. This is what we did last night. As soon as we sat down I began telling her a story about a sad stegosaurus named Phillip. If you're interested in hearing the story ask me, maybe I can recreate it for you. Maybe. My stories are often a one time thing. ;)

Anyway. This beautiful story had a moral. The moral of the story is that we need to be happy with who we are and the things we can do.

I've noticed that in my life I spend a lot of time comparing myself to those around me. I'm down on myself the majority of the time. I don't like this. It's hard feeling like I'm not good enough and never will be.

Mostly, I don't enjoy having a negative attitude.

I realized that the problem here is jealousy. My new goal in life is to quit being jealous of those around me. Because after all, I'm pretty neat too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment