Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thor

Thor was my very first car. I have a lot of great memories involving Thor. And also a lot of memories I don't want to repeat. One of those was my first blind date. I'll spare you the details and just say I ended up rear ending a car and ending Thor's young life. (Although, if you ever want the full story, just ask. :) We all know I enjoy telling stories.)

I found this today and it made me laugh a little bit inside:

August 16, 2008

Thor -- Off to live another Life...

Dear Thor,
I sure am going to miss you. My first car. Sure, you had your days, but we all do. And that is what I love about you. We have so much in common...we hate left turns...we don't like to be cold...we hate that gas is going up...we like our music loud...and we find comfort in a mess.

I truly am sorry for sending you off. It was my fault. I freak out now any time I get anywhere near the end of a car. I can't handle even parking behind one anymore. I was blind. And I'm so sorry for that.

I'll miss you and your loud radio and your hot steering wheel.

Bye-bye Thor.

No comments:

Post a Comment