Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck...

Once upon a time Sadie borrowed my laptop. While she was checking her email and such, I became extremely bored. So what did I do? I flipped my head upside down and put a pony tail on the top of my head. Of course I didn't want to be alone in this so I convinced Sadie and Kendra to join me. We took pictures, sang, danced, and made a few movies...most of which will be for our entertainment only. ;)

Now I am trying to load those pictures (plus ones from previous adventures) and one of the videos onto facebook. But of course this is being WAY slow. And I find myself writing a blog. Which is all I do lately. Haha! :D

In case you were wondering, this morning after I picked up Sadie to walk to class I found a lucky penny! And so of course my day was amazing! I found out I get to go home on MONDAY! YAY! I'm very happy about this. Also, all my finals are take home finals! Oh, and Katrina informed me that she saw Landon in the library today and she said hi. He said hey in response. Today has been a VERY good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment