Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Dad, baby spit up..."

We have this really cute home video of me when Julia was a baby. I'm playing with her and cooing at her as my dad holds her when all of a sudden she spits up on me. My reaction: "Dad, baby spit uh-up..."

Today I was babysitting this adorable little boy Isaac. He is so happy all the time. Anyone can get him to laugh just by looking at him. Lately he has been entertained by hitting people in the face. He thinks it is SO funny! So, to avoid being hit in the face yet again, I was teaching him how to do the "Indian Cheer" thing where you tap your hand over your mouth. He thought it was hilarious so I kept tapping his mouth. All of a sudden he puked all over me. Of course the tapping on his mouth only made it splatter even more. It was disgusting. Too bad I didn't have dad there this time to clean it up for me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment