Friday, April 15, 2011

The End is Near

Downstairs by our front door there is a stack of boxes.

My car is full of empty boxes.

Brie is in her bathroom deep cleaning.

Kendra is working on her finals.

Tiffany has packed her car.

The pictures on the walls are slowly starting to come down.

Everyone is beginning to stress over finals and moving out.

It is a bitter sweet feeling. I can't believe our first year of college is coming to an end! I've grown so close to these girls! It's weird to think that we'll all be at different stages in life next year. Kortney isn't coming back to school - she's going to be a nanny. Brie will be married in three months. And the only one I'll be rooming with again is Kendra.

I'll miss everyone, but we've got to move on. Love you girlies!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment