Monday, March 4, 2013

My dreams can be a little unusual...

When I was about eleven, I had a dream that I had a twin sister. But I accidentally killed her while doing the dishes. She fell out the window with a bunch of pots and pans.

Yeah, it took me a while to recover from that one.

And then it came back. One of the few recurring dreams I've ever had.

Anyway, my dreams have always been weird. Some a little morbid, some funny, some adventurous (Example, a few weeks ago I had a dream Chelsea and I jumped into a river with a bunch of camping gear).

And some, just plain old weird.

A few nights ago I didn't sleep very well. That always results in fantastic dreams. I woke up a lot in the night. That always results in me remembering almost every detail of my dreams.

To tell the entire dream would take a very long time (just ask Spencer), so instead I will just give you a few details. If you want the full story, let me know. I'll tell you in person. :)

This dream involved a silent and extremely overweight guy named Kirby playing the chopsticks on randomly placed pieces of wood. It involved a zombie "football game" (which was really just us running away from the zombies at the grand canyon while holding a football). It involved one of my roommates turning into a super hero named Kicking Katie, who had a boyfriend sidekick named Jump-kick Jack.It involved turning to dust on a windy day and heads shattering like ice cubes. It also involved magic pizza, savory pudding, a leaping fiance, and snow creams with potatoes.

Right, it was one intense dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment