Monday, June 25, 2012

Truth is...

I'm very attracted to red heads.

I'm not really a big fan of tacos.

Once in a while, I'll pretend to be a dinosaur when I'm eating my food.

Okay, not once in a while. I pretend to be a dinosaur probably more often than I should.

And to be honest, I pretended to be a dinosaur while eating a chicken sandwich in my prom dress at Wendy's.

I was once hit in the face with a kayak.

I broke my arm when I was two. I fell off the piano bench and landed in a basket of laundry.

I think I'm funny.

I do the macarena quietly at the most random moments.

I don't know how tall I am. And I think I'll keep it that way.

I always remember at least a small detail of my dreams.

Never Been Kissed is the story of my life.

John Cusack is my favorite.

I could spend all day watching movies and be happy.

I really like myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment